Help The Historic Cabarrus Association, Inc continue to provide historical education and resources on Cabarrus County.
As a member, you will be entitled to a year-round 25% discount at The Concord Museum Store, a subscription to The Golden Nugget; a quarterly journal on Cabarrus County history and genealogy, and discounts at special events. Plus you will help further our mission to preserve and celebrate our rich heritage!
Membership levels are:
|Subscription, The Golden Nugget ($25, Journal Only)||Individual ($40)||Family ($50)||Sustaining ($100)||Patron ($250)|
|Benefactor ($500)||Sponsor ($1,000)||Founder ($2,500+)||Cornerstone ($10,000+)|
Please provide your full name and mailing address with your donation.
Join as a New Member at the Sustaining ($100) level or higher and receive one of the following:
- a copy of the hardcover book, A Bicentennial History of Concord
- a copy of the hardcover book, Piedmont Neighbors
- a copy of the hardcover book, The Historic Architecture of Cabarrus County
Many corporations match your donations; please check with your employer for information and the appropriate form.
Please make checks payable to Historic Cabarrus Association, Inc., and mail to: P.O. Box 966, Concord, NC, 28026-0966.
You can also help by VOLUNTEERING! Volunteering at one or both of our community museums provides a valuable service to your community, while affording you the opportunity to learn more about our heritage and make new friends and professional contacts.
Volunteering options include:
- serving as a docent at either museum (veterans are encouraged to volunteer at The Veterans Museum)
- ushering for school tours
- helping with special events
- videotaping special events and storytelling sessions, and
- donating your special skills and professional services in applicable ways.
For information about volunteering, please visit The Concord Museum during its regular hours of operation, phone us at 704-920-2465, or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us look back and move forward!